Femo Cinemas Congrasts Miss Vanessa Ponce De Leon for her victory !
Miss Mexico Vanessa Ponce de Leon just won the crown of the most coveted beauty pageant of the year, Miss World 2018. Vanessa was crowned the 68th Miss World by last year’s pageant winner Manushi Chhillar at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
Here are 10 things you need to know about the Miss World 2018, Vanessa Ponce de Leon:
1. Born on March 7, 1992, Vanessa is a Mexican full-time model and beauty queen who was crowned Miss World 2018.
2. Born and raised in the city of Guanajuato, she is also the first Mexican to be crowned as Miss World.
3. Ponce was crowned Miss World Mexico 2018 on May 5, 2018, where she competed against 32 candidates for the national title.
4. A humanitarian at work, she is also involved with a school called Nenemi which gives intercultural education to children from indigenous tribes.
5. A beauty with brains, Vanessa holds a degree in International Commerce from the University of Guanajuato.
6. Standing tall at a height of 174 cm, she is a member in the Board of Directors of a Rehab centre for girls.
7. She also volunteers for an organisation called ‘Migrantes en el Camino’.
8. She is also a licensed scuba diver.
9. Her hobbies include playing volleyball and painting beautiful sceneries from time to time.
10. She also has a diploma in human rights.
News Courtesy :India Today (With Thanks)